Welcome to hrservice.co.in
Contact Chief Admn. Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org
H R & Professional Services Institute
- In The Process Of Bridging The Gap !
Training & Development | HR Project Work | Headhunting & Executive Search | Finishing School
DETAILS OF OUR FACULTY
Mr. Pawan Trehan is 1984 Batch Engineering Professional - a product of National Institute of Technology and has vast hands-on hardcore industrial/ business environment exposure in different industry segments.
· He has served some of the top Indian Conglomerates and MNCs in various capacities. He worked with a leading Thapar Group company in Technical collaboration with HITACHI - Japan for 12+ years in various capacities. He got hands on Training and exposure of seeing the Best Practices at Mobara & Sakura Plant Facilities of HITACHI –Japan.
· He served a leading Americans Containers Glass Conglomerate, M/s Owens Brockway [ US MNC], in the capacity of Unit Head- ACL Operations from 1999 to 2002.
· He is widely traveled internationally and has seen some of the “Best Practices” being followed by the market leaders.
· He worked in close co-ordination with professionals from HITACHI (Japan), OWENS-ILLINOIS (America), ACI (Australia), GG Cade [ UK], Rosario [ Holland], etc. on various professional assignments.
· He worked in Quality Assurance & Customer services and developed some of the key strategies for an Indian Conglomerate having large presence in Consumer Durables Industry.
· He has been an active faculty on “Management Training Programs” and has wide exposure to Soft Skills & Technical Skill Enrichment Modules developed for Managers/ Executives and the workforce.
· He has been instrumental in developing “KPIs” and “KRAs” for different Functions/ Depts. during his last assignment.
ü He received an excellent ‘Hands-On exposure’ in Gemba Kaizen, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Leadship & Team Building, Self Empowerment, Quality Circles, SGIA, TQM, etc. at HITACHI, Japan for 3 months and later on worked with a team of Japanese [Hitachi] Engineers for > 10 years continuously on various Production/ Process assignments related to Operational Excellence/ Productivity improvements.
ü He’s continuously striving to bridge the gap between the professionals and the industry by imparting skills needed by them thru. ‘Open House’ as well as ‘In-House’ Trainings/ Workshop sessions.
ü He has delivered training programs for leading Indian/ Multinational companies on different Technical/ Behavioural and Functional subjects in this region. He’s successfully done GMP, Cleanliness & Hygiene, 5S, Communications Skills, Leadership & Trust, Art Of Negotiations, HACCP, OSHAS, etc- etc.
ü He has groomed several young professionals under his guidance and has delivered programs among Industry and Corporate client
ü Some of the leading Corporates/ Industries catered to are viz., Bharat Electronics, Nestle, PFIZER, Unilever [HUL], Groz- Beckert Asia [ GBA], Bharti Systel, ISPAT Group [GPIL], Wockhardt, Wipro, Rich- Graviss, Dabur, Cosmo Ferrites, Alpha Drugs, PCPL, Hero Group Industry, etc. besides many ‘Open House Sessions’ on a variety of Soft Skills/ Behavioural/ Functional & Industry related subjects.
ü He represented an International Consulting company in India, CDIH [Competitive Dynamics Intl. Holdings, SA & CDI - London, with responsibility for doing Coaching Reviews /Audits at various NESTLE facilities in India for the CDI’s MDW [Mission Directed Work Teams] Program. Visit website www.cdi.biz for more details.
Ms. Saryu Madra, M.Phil [ English Lit.], Masters in Mass Comm. & Public Relations [Gold Medalist from PU], With over 20 years of experience in the areas of Corporate Communication, Corporate Social Responsibility and Training & Development, she is working as a Corporate Trainer.
- Handled need oriented and participative behavioral training programs for the staff of industry leaders including Cadbury, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Philips, ITC, TVS, Pidilite etc.
- Worked as AGM-Corp Comm for Surya Pharmaceuticals Ltd; looked after media relations/visibility, strategy planning for marketing collaterals and various events, newsletters, external /internal & crisis communication and managing CSR Initiatives.
- Deputy Director, CII, Northern Region for 6 yrs. Handled brand management, publications, strategy planning/ developing marketing collaterals for trade fairs and conferences, coordination with various agencies, organizing launch/curtain raisers and ensuring media visibility. Handled the communication component of prestigious international trade fairs like ‘Agro Tech’, ‘Consumer Fair’, ‘Made in Pakistan’ of CII (NR) and ably led media interactions to the ranks of Union/State Ministers, Government Officials and Industry Leaders.
- As Head CSR in CII,NR, had the merit of undertaking initiatives with industry experts and consultants for developing events viz. CSR Meet, Education Summit, etc that resulted in huge revenue generation;
- Successfully led Commonwealth Mission and SAARC Car Rally for Northern Region Leg ; spearheaded studies focusing on CSR/Social issues;
- Facilitated placement of disabled youth in corporates under the project ‘Ability’ and underprivileged SC youth under the project ‘Affirmative Action’ of CII.
- With State AIDS Control Society as NGO Advisor . Core responsibilities included developing implementation strategies for intervention projects, selection & empanelment of NGOs, recruitment and induction of the project staff, liaison between State Government & NGOs, designing need oriented and participative training programs, monitoring & evaluation and fund management. Was member of the National Core Team for Monitoring & Evaluation of Targetted Intervention Projects on HIV/AIDS.
- Communication Officer with IFAD/World Bank funded project under Women & Child Development Corporation, Haryana Govt,
- Started career with the Eicher Tractors Limited as a Consultant. Responsible for conceptualization and publication of newsletters and other event/issue specific publications and was actively involved in conducting need based behavioral trainings, employee engagement & welfare activities as well.
Ms SHARDA has done her Engineering from PEC [Punjab Engineering College], Chandigarh in 1986. She worked in PUNCOM [Punjab Communications Ltd], Mohali for 17 years in various departments as Engineer to Asst General Manager in Production Department, Assembly, Mktg, Tendering, Installation & Field Repairs.
ü An illustrious career graph with accomplished education from premier institutes [ Birla’s school in Pilani, Punjab University & PEC, Chandigarh]
ü Pioneer in developing ‘Speed Math/ Mental Ability’ Programs under her venture ‘Wonder Wiz kids’
ü Served Industry for 17 years before staring full time Consulting Services in 2003.
ü Served Colleges/ Universities/ Institutions viz., University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Siddhartha Law Institute and College of Nursing, SSIET, Indo- Global Colleges, St. Stephens, Carmel Convent, etc. in addition to running Workshops & conducting Seminars.
ü She worked in Marketing as Department Head for Tenders and dealt extensively with BSNL, C-Dot & Railways.
ü She worked extensively on Vendor Development, COP, Productivity Improvement, and has established ‘Best Practices’ on the Shop Floor with max. Productivity Benchmark.
ü She represented PUNCOM at Jakarta (Indonesia) in international exhibition of Telecom Equipment Manufacturer and Bangkok (Thailand) for business promotion.
ü She has done a number of training sessions at Bharat Electronics Ltd, Bharti Teletech, Ind- Swift Ltd, Pfizer, Open- House Sessions, etc. on Behavioural & Functional subjects
ü She’s the ‘chief Headhunter’ for the Telecom/ IT/ ITeS/ FMCG/ Pharma sectors
ü She conducted Personality Development & Logistical Skill Enhancement/ Mental Math ‘Workshop sessions’ at Nestle, Moga during “Summer Camp-2004 & 2005, in addition to several workshops conducted for leading institutes”.
ü She is actively engaged in ‘Training professionals‘ in the industry and providing ‘Career Building & Counseling services’
Dr. Shilpa Suri is a P.hd. in Psychology from Pbi. University. She has experience in dealing with reputed institutions and industrial clients/ Corporate. Her experience is in diverse roles as a ‘Life Skill Trainer’ and a ‘Behavioral Psychologist’. She’s conducted several Workshops on Stress Management, Creativity & Innovation, Team Building & Leadership, Planet Psychology, etc. etc.
ü She’s a Guest Faculty for several institutions/ Colleges and delivers ‘Talk Sessions’ on ‘Career Counseling & Vocational Guidance’, Parenting, Handling Difficult Children/ Students, Managing Behavioural Problems, etc.
ü She’s specialization in ‘Motivational Psychology’ and has worked with groups of people as well as individuals. She has the ability to channelize ‘Human potential’ with the help of her skills, knowledge and competencies.
ü She is training students/ professionals aspiring to clear Civil Services, Banking & Insurance exams
ü Taken classes at Graduate & Post Graduate level at Punjab University & Punjabi University, Patiala.
ü She’s also doing sessions with Axis Bank, ICICI, Chandigarh Police and ICFAI on ‘Behavioral Sciences’ related subjects
ü She’s done Summer Camp at Nestle, Moga on ‘Personality Development’, Creativity and other subjects.
ü Worked on assignments for “Indo- Global Colleges” for “Personality Development & Soft Skills” training to the final and Pre-final year B. Tech + MBA students.
ü She’s has been associated with HRPS ‘s Chief Consultant, Mr Pawan Trehan, since 2004 -05 and has actively assisted him on several training programs and assignments for the Corporate/ Industry clients e.g, Nestle, HUL, Rich Graviss, etc.
· Dr. ASHOK Puri
· Ashok Puri is the Managing Director, India with Lean India Consulting Group. Mr. Puri has been working since 1987 as the Director of Project Consulting (Process/Hydro Carbon Sector) at JCE Engineering and Management Services, Ltd, and as the Managing Director of JCE Management Services Pvt Ltd since 2001. Mr. Puri has spent 11 years as the Director and four years as the India Head of Kaizen Institute India. He also has worked for 10 years at Engineers India Limited, a leading Indian Engineering Consulting Company.
· Mr. Puri is experienced in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Total Quality Management (TQM), Just in Time (JIT), and Kaizen Management System (KMS). He has also been trained by Asian Productivity Organization in Japan, in “Management Consultancy for Productivity Improvement”.
· Mr. Puri holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering, University of Delhi, as well as an MBA from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. He has done his P.hD from BITS, Pilani.
· Implemented Kaizen, Jishu Hosen, Value Engg., Lean Manufacturing at several Leading Industries in India
· Some of the clients served by him are Tempel [ US MNC], Dabur, BHEL, BEML,BEL, Fresenius Kabi [German MNC], Hero Group, Trident Group, Modern Group, Atlas, Mehta Engrs, ISPAT Group, etc- etc.
Mr. Manmeet Thapar:
ü The energetic and brainy MBA from UBS, Chandigarh
ü Holds a B. Tech. (Information and Technology) has worked as an associate consultant at Gensol Consultants Ahmedabad.
ü He Topped the CAT examination with 99.5 percentile in 2007.
ü Training students for CAT MAT CSAT and PO exams.
ü The area of specialization is Quantitative Aptitude, Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning and Puzzle Solving.
ü Coaching MBA Entrance students as a sought after faculty
Mr Shaurya :
ü Young and energetic BE [Indl. Engg.] + MBA –Operations from the prestigious Thapar University, Patiala
ü Six Sigma Green Belt Certfied from IQF [ Intl. Quality Federation], US
ü Sigma Black Belt Certified from IQF, US.
ü Special exposure under Dr Ashok Puri, MD of Lean India and Ex- Director of Kaizen Institute.
ü Kaizens, 5 ‘S projects at Mahindra & Mahindra in their Business Excellence Dept..
ü Six Sigma Green Belt Project at ‘Johnson & Johnson Medicals’, Baddi in Manufacturing Operations.
ü Skill Development under ‘Manufacturing Excellence’ for employees/ staff
ü TPM, Skill Development & Training Workshops for employees.
ü Expertise in 5’S, Feasibility Studies, Line Balancing, Waste Elimination and Lean Six Sigma Implementation
Mr Suminder Kumar :
ü Electronics & Communications Engg. Dip. From Chandigarh College Of Engg. & Technology, Sec 26, Chandigarh in 1997
ü Computer Hardware & Networking Certified from TCIL –IT, a Central Govt. organization.
ü Teaching Exp. At SUSCET, Tangori – a Professional Engg. College level ; In the Computer Lab, taking care of the practical’s done on PC for various software such as MATLAB, CAPSA etc. power electronics and others.
ü Helping and assisting Professional College’s students for the formation of their Project Work
ü Repair and maintenance of Computers, Hardware
ü Networking (peer to peer network, server based network, installation of server),
ü Repair of peripherals (printers, monitors etc), CCTV, Video Door Conference, etc.